Compassion is the other name for Karuna Reiki and I find compassion flowing in abundance in all the symbols. ‘Mayloon’ is one of them.
In today’s busy world, due to wrong postures, recurrent slip discs, & above all sedentary life style, people suffer from acute backache. We healers, always experiment with Reiki symbols, and while experimenting I found Mayloon to be really a wonder symbol for backache.
Here are a few simple steps which will surely help you to free / lessen the backache of the person
- Sit in a relaxed position.
- Inhale & exhale breathe, while you gradually settle in a state wherein your mind becomes free of conflicts, ego, and all the vices which we possess.
- Before my meditation, I always invoke ‘Ma Kali’ (Indian Goddess), & ‘Archangel Michael’, to help me & assist me in this process, to be successful. You can call upon your respective God / Goddess, whom you are guided to.
- Visualize the ailing person’s back in front of you, and concentrate on his back for 5 minutes.
- With conned fingers draw the symbol on his back.
- Imagine golden light emitting from the symbol & sucking away the pain from his back.
- Remain in that state of mind for the next 15/20 minutes.
- After doing so visualize the smiling face of the person free of pain, and gradually come back to yourself.
I have tried this on my husband & it really worked wonders.
May Reiki God help you with these simple steps.
LOVE & LIGHT.
She has also accomplished- ‘Hands-on Healing’&‘Distant Healing’.
Her success as a Reiki Healer, incited her so much that her ultimate goal in life has taken a divine diversion with a penchant towards healing mankind, & particularly the under privileged children– whom she beckons as the unnoticed ‘Little Angels of the Almighty’.
Oindrilla lives in Mumbai, India ; and can be reached at her e-mail: Oindrilla.firstname.lastname@example.org